Working throughout Ireland on commercial and industrial installs including pharmaceutical plants and data centres.
European Experience on projects such as:
Tower Bridge, London, Heathrow Terminal 5 install, Folkstone Channel Tunnel.
Irish Experience on projects such as:
Cherrywood in Dublin, UCC student accommodation, Adare Manor, Limerick and refurbishment of NUIG Sports Centre.
We have a strong team, built up over the last 8 years including:
Supervisors, Chargehands, Testers, Electricians and apprentices.
Get a Quote For Your Project
About TYWAY Electrics
Tyway Electrics has been established for over 8 years.
We have worked throughout Europe on large scale projects, for example:
- Refurbishment of Tower Bridge, London
- Heathrow Terminal 5 Install, London
- Folkstone Channel Tunnel between Calais & Folkstone
- Multiple data centres in various locations
Tyway Electrics specialise in working on commercial and industrial installs including pharmaceutical plants and data centres, we are now currently based in Ireland for the past two years working on multimillion-euro projects in such as:
- TC2 Cherrywood, Co. Dublin
- Crow’s Nest Student Accommodation, Co. Cork
- Adare Manor Upgrades, Co. Limerick
- Refurbishment of NUIG Sports Centre, Co. Galway
The services Tyway Electrics are providing are as follows:
- General & Emergency Lighting
- Fire Alarm
- Building Management Systems
- Electrical Estimating
- Containment & Conduit
- 1st/2nd/Final Fix
- Testing & Handover
- Certification & As-Built CAD drawings
Tyway Electrics have built-up a strong team over the last 8 years of work consisting of a diverse range of skills from: Supervisors, Chargehands, Testers, Electricians and Apprentices. Tyway Electrics is also signed onto the SOLAS scheme to employ apprentices through the correct and verified channels.
Tyway Electrics is also recognised with the Irish electrical regulatory bodies RECI & Safe Electrics Ireland.
For more updates on the company and project progression visit our LinkedIn Profile.